Nine2Five is the leading provider of Office Space, Office Suites, Dedicated Desks, Virtual Offices, and Meeting Rooms with two locations: Bellevue, WA and Moscow, ID. Working at Nine2Five has many benefits, but above all we are committed to providing the highest level of service and hospitality to our members. Your success is our success – let us help you grow and thrive at Nine2Five!
Nine2Five Bellevue Services
– Office Space – We provide a variety of office space solutions including roomy private offices, office suites and collaborative team space, all with 24/7 access. Our central Bellevue location is convenient to Kirkland, Redmond, and Seattle. Whether you need just one office or are a large corporation needing space for many team members, we can help.
– Dedicated Desks – Our dedicated desks allow innovators and professionals to work in an inspiring community, and are an excellent choice for individuals. Dedicated desk memberships include our full suite of business amenities and 24/7 access. Grow your network, cultivate your skills, and nourish your creativity at Nine2Five.
– Virtual Offices – Our Virtual Office gives you the best of Nine2Five from anywhere. Virtual plans can include a prestigious business address, mail and package handling, mail scanning, mail forwarding, meeting room rentals, and directory listings, depending on your needs.
– Meeting Rooms – Nine2Five provides professional conference rooms, training rooms, and class rooms, available for rent by the hour or day. Our meeting rooms include large screen TV’s with AV hookups, whiteboards, and coffee and tea service. Our meeting rooms can accommodate from 2 to 16 guests and everything in between.
Nine2Five’s Office and Desk Memberships Include a Full Suite of All-Inclusive Business Amenities:
Full-time Community Manager/Reception Services
Available during business hours Monday - Friday to assist you and your team.
High Speed Fiber-Optic Internet
We have lightning-fast internet and WiFi throughout the building.
Members have full access to the space all day, every day.
Our huge surface lot means easy in-and-out for both you and your guests.
Mail and Package Handling
We secure your items - swing by and pick them up whenever it's convenient for you.
Onsite Printing, Copying, Shredding
Unlimited credits for our enterprise printer included with membership.
Coffee and Tea Service
Coffee is freshly brewed throughout the day, or choose from an extensive selection of artisan teas.
Conference and Meeting Space
Private offices include reservable credits for our professional meeting rooms.
Real-Time Meeting Room Reservation System
Block time for important meetings via the Nine2Five Member Portal or Mobile App.
Shared Lounge and Kitchen Areas
Spacious common areas featuring natural light, plants, and relaxing water features.
Memberships come complete with desks, ergonomic chairs, and waste baskets.
Greetly Digital Receptionist and Touchless Guest Check-In
Our 24/7 digital receptionist with notifies you of guests' arrivals.
Office Cleaning and Maintenance
Our janitorial team performs deep cleaning nightly.
Onsite Notary Services
No need to leave the building when an important document requires signature.
Member Appreciation and Social Events
Tuesday Treats, Bagel Thursdays, Monthly Happy Hour Mixers - we love finding new ways to delight and connect our members.
Additional Note on Health and Safety: We take the health and safety of our members seriously. In addition to full nightly cleanings by a crew trained in medical-grade procedures, we also provide the following:
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day of all common-use and high-touch areas
- UV light phone sanitizer
- Reception sneeze guard
- Touchless guest check-in
- Ample space in all common-use areas for social distancing
- Touchless fixture upgrades throughout the space
- Hand sanitizer, masks, and cleaning products for member use
Meet Bellevue Community Manager Faith
Bellevue Community Manager Faith McDavid brings years of experience in hospitality, banking, and office management to her role at Nine2Five. Her high level of service and true delight in assisting others have made her indispensable to and very popular with our members.
“The wonderful support of office manager Faith makes us certain we will be here for a very long time.” – Katrina C., Nine2Five Member
Join Community Manager Faith McDavid on a video tour of Nine2Five Bellevue:
Click around below to explore on your own:
Frequently Asked Questions
Nine2Five offers Private Offices, Dedicated Desks, Virtual Offices, and Meeting Room Rentals. Information about each Service type is available at our website, www.nine2fiveoffice.com.
Our Members are not required to have business insurance; however, it is strongly recommended.
Nine2Five does not charge Members for utilities. Water, air conditioning, heat, electricity, and internet are all paid for by Nine2Five and included in the cost of your monthly Membership.
The Membership deposit is similar to the deposit you make when you rent an apartment. It covers damages, cleaning, and/or any other costs that may be incurred at the end of your Membership. It is fully refundable as long as your space and furnishings are in the same condition when you leave as they were when you arrived.
Each Private Office has a maximum capacity and designated number of desks. Our spaces are designed for your business growth. If you run out of space, you can contact management, who will show you all available spaces. Your Membership plan will then be pro-rated and your next billing cycle will be adjusted to your new rate and new term.
Each member within a private office is allocated one desk, one chair, and a wastebasket for the office. If you need more furniture, you can rent additional units at the monthly rates listed in your Membership contract.
We provide company logo signage above private office doors. Contact your office manager to coordinate sign creation if you have not already been asked to provide your logo. Any other signage must be approved by management.
Although Nine2Five is “Members only”, you are welcome to have guests when you are at the office. They must remain with you and must follow the guidelines in the Membership Handbook.